Re: Best Linux Laptop

On Tue, March 14, 2006 8:13 am, Jon Dowland wrote:

>> IMHO ThinkPads are just the best laptops you can get,
>> period.  That might change in the future, though.  And the
>> ammount of support you get from the thinkpad-linux user
>> base is enourmous.  Look at http://thinkwiki.org, and the
>> mailing-list archives.
>
> Seconded (or thirded) - the X40 in particular is great.

I'll jump on the bandwagon too.  My T42 works fantastic with Debian.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for
Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other
Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.