KPPP and PPP dial in SOLVED! ;-)

Dear all,

A couple of months ago I was trying to help out my family with
a linux box and dial in connection to there ISP.

Via the mailing list a tried a number of scenario's also the very bad one's
with setting SUID bits, using chown to set root permissions etc.
By now I learned what not to do, and what to do!

At the end everything turns out to be very easy:

These where my issue's:

Had to hash out auth in file 					/etc/ppp/options
From here I got ip adress and connection.

And had to enter name servers of isp provider:	/etc/resolv.conf file
Now we where able to use web browser to.

That was all!

Rest was done by pppconfig, except the 2 issue's mentioned.

Now I can help out people running Linux and using dail in connections,
Tx. all for teching me and helping me out, and on to the next one.

With regards, Willem Greveling.