Re: Where to download precompiled Netbeans 5.0 debian package?

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:36, Chong Zan Kai wrote:
> May I know where can I download the latest Netbeans 5.0 (Debian
> Package)??
>
> Thanks a lot.

TTBOMK there isn't one.  Sun's licences tend to include clauses that debian
can't accept.  eg requirements to indemnify Sun for any liability they
suffer.

I expect netbeans*.sh will install and run fine.

HTH
Andrew

ps use make-jpkg from the java-package package to build a .deb from a
downloaded jdk.