Re: xine under sarge

Mark Walter wrote:

Kent West wrote:
My first guess is that you don't have libdvd-related packages installed. But that's just an uneducated guess.
yes, this can be true I'am missing some packages under sarge with
apt-get install I can't find some packages.

On my Sid box,
westk@enjae:~$ sudo apt-cache search libdvd
Password:
gstreamer0.8-dvd - DVD plugin for GStreamer
gxine - the xine video player, GTK+/Gnome user interface
libdvdnav-dev - The DVD navigation library, development package
libdvdnav4 - The DVD navigation library
libdvdplay0 - portable abstraction library for DVD menus support
libdvdplay0-dev - development files for libdvdplay0
libdvdread3 - Simple foundation for reading DVDs
libdvdread3-dev - Simple foundation for reading DVDs
ogle - DVD player with support for DVD menus
ogle-mmx - DVD player with support for DVD menus
libdvdcss2 - a portable abstraction library for DVD decryption

So, I'd probably try "apt-get install libdvdnav4 libdvdplay0 libdvdcss2 libdvdread3"

--
Kent