Re: petsupermarket@uol.com.br using this so called ant spam syste

Paolo Pantaleo wrote:
petsupermarket@uol.com.br has an atni spam system that asks you to
"confirm" the sending of the email, to certify that you are a real
person... ok the idea may even be nice, but it is inacceptable on a
mailing list, I think. What if anyone that subscribed the list had
such a system?

PAolo

if you have a minute to spend pleas visit my photogrphy site:
http://mypic.altervista.org

It's been an everlasting pain in the, er, lower back on
several e-mail lists, this one included.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.