Re: gpg question / sub key creating

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 06:08:38PM +0100, Mark Walter wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>gpg --list-key 'id' doesn't show me a sub key.
>
>How can I create a sub key afterwards ?

I'd recommend reading the GNU Privacy Handbook. It answers this, and
many more questions.

You can find it online: http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html
or in the package gnupg-doc.

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

$my_args = shift;
system("gcc $my_args");
print "I prefer C\n";
     -- Robert Dieterich's contribution to the 2004 Perl Haiku Contest,
        Haikus in Perl - 'Dishonerable Mention' winner