Can some help me with my Anjuta tutorial problem

Hi
I installed Anjuta 1.2.2 on Ubuntu 5.04
This what I get when anjuta first configures my hello tutorial

Generating Project ...
Saving Project ...
Generating source codes ...
Copying icon file ...
Locating files ...
Saving Project ...
Updating Project ...
Running autogen.sh ...
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
  autopoint --force
autopoint: *** cvs program not found
autopoint: *** Stop.
Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running libtoolize...
You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to
`aclocal.m4'.
Running aclocal -I macros  ...
macros/linger.m4:4: warning: underquoted definition of AC_STRUCT_LINGER
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
macros/gnome-cxx-check.m4:2: warning: underquoted definition of
GNOME_CHECK_CXX
macros/check-utmp.m4:11: warning: underquoted definition of
AC_CHECK_UTMP
/usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of
PKG_CHECK_MODULES
Running autoheader...
autoheader: WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h',
`config.h.bot'
autoheader: WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for
`config.h.in'
autoheader: WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
autoheader: WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template
without
autoheader: WARNING: `acconfig.h':
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_FUNC_MAIN], 1,
autoheader: 		[Define if a function `main' is needed.])
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced,
see the
autoheader: WARNING: documentation.
Running automake --gnu  ...
configure.in: installing `./install-sh'
configure.in: installing `./missing'
src/Makefile.am: installing `./depcomp'
Makefile.am: installing `./INSTALL'
Makefile.am: installing `./COPYING'
configure.in:107: required file `intl/Makefile.in' not found
configure.in:33: required file `./ABOUT-NLS' not found
Makefile.am:6: required directory ./intl does not exist

**Error**: `automake' failed. Please fix the warnings
(probably missing development files) and try again.
./macros/autogen.sh: line 235: ./configure: No such file or directory
Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode
--enable-compile-warnings ...
Auto generation completed...............Unsuccessful

What seem to be the problem what do I need to install or config

Johnny