Re: Horde.

Quoting "Michael Fernández M." <mfernandez@sernam.cl>:

Hi....

Can anybody tell me if exits a good HowTo to install Horde on Debian
Sarge?

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael.-

sudo aptitude install horde3

Be sure and read the documentation however, since you either need to
change some
permissions to make the web configuration front-end work, or you need to copy
the generated configuration to the file on disk directly.  Let me know if you
have any questions.  Also, I maintain Sarge backports of chora (CVS/SVN
viewer)
and gollem (file manager) on my personal website, since those are
currently only
available in Sid/Etch.

Regards,

-Roberto