Festival MIF-SCIENCES Havana

Title: Dear Colleagues/Estimados colegas:

Dear Colleagues/Estimados colegas:

We are pleased to send you the Web Site of the Movie and Scientific Video Festival MIF-SCIENCES in HAVANA, to be held in the Comodoro Hotel, Havana City, Cuba, from june 6 to 11 of 2006./Nos complace enviarles el sitio web del Festival de Cine y Video Científico MIF-SCIENCES en La HABANA, a celebrarse en el Hotel Comodoro, Ciudad de La Habana, Cuba, del 6 al 11 de junio de 2006.

http://www.cnic.edu.cu/mif-sciences/mif-sciences.htm (Spanish Version)

http://www.cnic.edu.cu/mif-sciences/mif-sciences-eng.htm (English Version)

We hope to see you in Havana./Nos vemos en La Habana

Kind Regards,

Clara del Carmen Llanes Sánchez.

President of the Organizing Committee. National Center for Scientific Research. Havana, Cuba.

http://www.cnic.edu.cu/  clara.carmen@cnic.edu.cu

Michel Alloul.

President of the Scientific Committee. http://www.mif-sciences.net/  amif@mif-sciences.net