Re: nautilus able to access windows machines

Abhishek Verma wrote:

Hi,

Yet another issue. Now that I have upgraded nautilus, I am unable to access windows machines using the smb protocol. It flashes an error saying invalid location even though the location exists and can be accessed from other machines. Also, I am able to ping that machine.

Try dropping to a command prompt and running "smbclient -L <windowsbox>"; do you see the shares on that Windows box?

--
Kent