Re: Gecko crashing?

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 14:53:27 -0500
Marty <martyb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Rodney D. Myers wrote:
>
> > Debian etch/testing, firefox 1.5.0.1
> >
> > Loaded fine. Looking at your weather in San Jose right now.
>
> I'm using sarge versions mozilla-browser 1.7.8-1sarge3 and
> mozilla-firefox 1.0.4-2sarge5.  Since first posting I found that
> the failure does not happen running locally on two of four tested
> systems work locally, but they both fail remotely in ssh sessions.
>
> Do you have another machine from which you can test it remotely
> with an ssh session?
>
> I've also eliminated user configuration-related causes by
> reproducing the crash with a test user.

ssh'd into my laptop, running debian sarge/stable, firefox 1.5.0.1.
Each of these firefox installs are from the mozilla web page, and not
from the debian repositories.

It loads just fine ssh'ing from this machine (testing) into my laptop
(stable).

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42@gmail.com>
Registered Linux User #96112