Re: getting apt-zip to work

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 07:56:21AM -0500, The Quibbler wrote:
>I'm getting an empty list. The info file doesn't seem very clear on how
>to use it. The fetch script is only 850 bytes. When I run it I get an
>empty tar file.
>
>I tried running with various options, all resulting in no files to fetch.
>apt-zip-list -m /floppy -a upgrade -o tar
>apt-zip-list -m /home/me/dummy -a upgrade -o tar --skip-mount

Just to eliminate the "obvious", you are running `apt-get update` before
using apt-zip, right? (You still need up-to-date package lists.)

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

The right to search for truth implies also a duty; one must not
conceal any part of what one has recognized to be true.
     -- Albert Einstein