Re: taking image of disk and clonning it

Hi,

I had mixed results with Mondo. http://www.mondorescue.org

It will create a bootable iso, dvd/cdrom or tape archive of your system.
You can select parts of your system also. The speed is ok, but i don't
have much to compare...

If you have a plain install (stock kernel, no lvm) you might have success
on the first go. I had a problem with LVM2, had to remove MAPPER from the
entries in fstab. Also some problems with large filesystems, part from
that al went OK!

Gr,

Bart