Re: printing problem

Hi again, after trying a few stuff out I think that when I try to
print using lp -dojs (or lpr -Pojs, where ojs is the name of the
printer queue I set up for the printer) then that program tries to
contact the server of the school, and not my local cups server where
of couse there is no ojs spool. How do I tell lp (or lpr) to use the
localhost cups server and not the one that the school provides?

Cheers

Oli

Þann 2006-02-13, 13:07:46 (+0000) skrifaði Olafur Jens Sigurdsson: