ibm stackable hub 8245-024

Hi all,

I have these (ibm stackable hub 8245-024 10/100) two hubs as central
network-crossroad in my network.

Internet way out is CISCO 2511 router with 10BaseT port, and all other
equipment is PCs with proper network adapters.

If I set the PCs network adapter to be 100BaseT or Autosense (Windows)
they are not comming trough out to Internet. I think it has something to
do with these ibm's hubs, but have no idea what to do about them, cause
they are "managable" - one could manage them (snmp...) if they would
have been stacked with 8245-124 or similar (these are managed)

Any help would be appriciated.

--
igor <f13o@pletisan.rs.ba>
pletisan