minor fvwm config error in Sarge..

Just doing some fine tuning of my X setup on Debian Sarge, and in an attempt to check
the X configuration and reduce the volume of spurious error messages produced in the X
log files I tried monitoring the diagnostic output from starting just fvwm. This produced
the following messages:

digbyt@voyager3:/var/log$ fvwm
[FVWM][scanForPixmap]: <<WARNING>> Couldn't load image from /usr/share/gnome-system-tools/pixmaps/runlevel.png
[FVWM][scanForPixmap]: <<WARNING>> Couldn't load image from /usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-eog.xpm
[FVWM][main]: <<ERROR>> Cannot read startup config file, tried:
        /home/digbyt/.fvwm/config
        /usr/share/fvwm/config
        /home/digbyt/.fvwm/.fvwm2rc
        /home/digbyt/.fvwm2rc
        /usr/share/fvwm/.fvwm2rc
        /usr/share/fvwm/system.fvwm2rc
        /etc/X11/fvwm/system.fvwm2rc

I havn't done any customizing, so I assume the absence of a config file is
normal. However the preceding two messages regarding the missing image files:
	/usr/share/gnome-system-tools/pixmaps/runlevel.png
	/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-eog.xpm
Which are referenced from:
	/etc/X11/fvwm/menudefs.hook
seem to be an oversight of some kind. The "runlevel.png" file does not exist, and
"gnome-eog.xpm" exists only as "gnome-eog.png".

Have I overlooked something, or is this a fault in that should be reported?

Regards,
DigbyT
http://www.digbyt.com