Re: cleaning up audio recording

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:27:41 -0700
John Schmidt <jaschmidt@uofu.net> wrote:

> I used the KRec tool in KDE to transfer the audio.  I was looking at the
> artsbuilder routines and it appears like you can do some signal processing
> with this tool.
]
I haven't played with artsbuilder. Seems to me though it would be too
much work to set up when there may be other possibilities. One thing to
try is to import the file into Audacity and try using its equalizer
graphical tool to take out part of the high-frequency stuff. You can
try this on the whole file or only parts of it while you are
experimenting to find the optimum settings.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.