Acpi problems after upgrade to 2.6.15: computer doesn't poweroff anymore.

Hello everybody,
I have recently updated my kernel building a 2.6.15 one from debian
sources, and I ran into troubles. First problem I had was that battery
was not anymore detected (/proc/acpi/battery was empty). I googled
around and I found a solution adding "ec_burst=1" to boot parameters.
The second one is that my laptop doesn't poweroff: the shutdown
process seems to be completed, and the screen goes off, but the power
led stays on, and I have to manually press power button for several
seconds to shut down it completely.
I have all support for acpi built into my kernel:

# Power management options
#
CONFIG_PM=y
CONFIG_PM_LEGACY=y
CONFIG_PM_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_SOFTWARE_SUSPEND=y
CONFIG_PM_STD_PARTITION="/dev/hda5"

#
# ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) Support
#
CONFIG_ACPI=y
CONFIG_ACPI_SLEEP=y
CONFIG_ACPI_SLEEP_PROC_FS=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_SLEEP_PROC_SLEEP is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_AC=y
CONFIG_ACPI_BATTERY=y
CONFIG_ACPI_BUTTON=y
CONFIG_ACPI_VIDEO=y
CONFIG_ACPI_HOTKEY=y
CONFIG_ACPI_FAN=y
CONFIG_ACPI_PROCESSOR=y
CONFIG_ACPI_THERMAL=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_ASUS is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_IBM is not set
# CONFIG_ACPI_TOSHIBA is not set
CONFIG_ACPI_CUSTOM_DSDT=y
CONFIG_ACPI_CUSTOM_DSDT_FILE="/opt/acpi/dsdt.hex"
CONFIG_ACPI_BLACKLIST_YEAR=0
CONFIG_ACPI_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_ACPI_EC=y
CONFIG_ACPI_POWER=y
CONFIG_ACPI_SYSTEM=y
# CONFIG_ACPI_CONTAINER is not set

and this are my boot parameters:

# kopt=root=/dev/hda2 ro console=tty0 no_timer_check noapic nolapic
i8042.nomux noapictimer acpi_os_name="Microsoft Windows XP"
disable_timer_pin_1 ec_burst=1

Any help will be appreciated.