Re: I need help with XF86Config-4 :-(

Sammy wrote:

I cannot find anywhere online what the config should be for my PowerBook G4 (1.67GHz) with Radeon 9700 should be. I can't work the trackpad. All I get is a screen with X in the middle once I run startx. Where am I going wrong? Sorry, new user :S
The gray screen indicates that the X server is running; you just aren't running any clients, such as a window manager.

Try "aptitude install icewm" or "aptitude install kde" to install a window manager/environment.

I don't know enough about Debian on Mac to help with the trackpad.

--
Kent