Re: UTF-8, Utf-8, or utf-8?

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006, Dan Jacobson wrote:

> For the locales stuff, should I use
> zh_TW.UTF-8, zh_TW.Utf-8 or zh_TW.utf-8?
> My guess is the latter, from locale -a.

use the utf ( lower and upper case sensitive ) version
supported on your pc ( output of locale -a and xlsfonts )

to change between UTF-8 and utf-8 ... the link implies that
the utf formats is NOT the interchangeable
	http://home.no.net/david/i18n.php

> Should I report bugs if I see mentioning of the others?

probably not

> How about for web pages? charset=utf-8 like tidy or UTF-8 like Google?

for more utf sleeping materials
	http://linux-cjk.net/Unicode/#UTF

fonts of webpages are controlled by:
	- brower settings