Re: gtk file picker and firefox

Well, at least in the first couple of firefox 1.5 versions that were available
in sid, it was impossible to select home dir as a target directory; I don't
know about the latest versions, I'm using konqueror since then :)

Regarding which version is better, I think it's a matter of what you need; if
you're happy with limited functionality (even windows has a much more
powerful file picker) then go ahead and use gtk file picker :)