Re: satellite tracking predict

* roberto <roberto03@gmail.com> [2006 Feb 22 06:49 -0600]:
> Hi,
> i have to port an open-source software for satellite tracking
> developed in C for linux and also available in debian named "predict":
> www.qsl.net/kd2bd/predict.html
> for a motherboard with the following features:
>
> - 16 bit processor ("predict" has been developed for 32bit machines instead)
> - clock 32MHz
> - 128 kB of memory
> - 256 kB flash
>
> I'd like to ask you if anyone has studied the problem or is acquainted
> of this software. Please ask me for any other info.
> Thanks all the same

You might ask John directly and find out from him how difficult this
might be.  I suspect that Predict would need more memory than your
board has.  Perhaps the only way is to implement the Predict routines
in assembly.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of