Re: wireless card

Lubos Vrbka wrote:
> do you have good experience with ndiswrapper? or would you be willing to
> recommend some other pcmcia card / provide pointer to relevant information?
I use ndiswrapper too, what can I say...it gets the job done. I even
have WPA support.

If I was to buy a new wireless pccard, it'll definitely get one with
support under the vanilla kernel...cause I'm lazy :). It's very easy to
install ndiswrapper module by following its wiki but is *super* easy via
module-assistant.

jorge