Re: list and usenet

Kevin Mark wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 05:52:15PM -0600, John Hasler wrote:

Baron Christophe wrote:

What is usenet?

Mike McCarty writes:

A collection of open post groups.

Actually, it's the original peer to peer network.

Hardly "the original". Just like the rest of the internet,
it grew out of the DARPA net.

hi John,
several people in a discussion amongst some Free software folks had the
same idea when the recent supreme court ruling was announced. We said

Which decision is this? What country? If USA, which State or was it
the USA Supreme Court?

I dont understand the supreme court, they are powned!

I've not seen that word "powned" before.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.