Re: Could you do me a favor?

Serena Cantor wrote:
I am in mainland China, can't visit the site below:

www.chinaleadershipmonitor.org

because the government block it. Could you visit it
and get the latest issue and sent it to me (about 6
pdf files, about 100k in total)? Thanks!

Trying to get yourself put into jail?
You might try using a proxy, like guidescope.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.