Re: Java build error: com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider missing

On 2/19/06, Matt England <mengland@mengland.net> wrote:
> I am trying to build a DART server on a Debian sarge system, and I'm
> getting Java build errors, regardless if I use the Java SDK (rev 1.4.2 or
> JDK 5), jikes, or gcj.  Any thoughts?
>
> Build errors follow for the gcj build.  I do have libjessie-java installed,
> at first glance appears to provide the
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider...I think.
<snip>

I am not a programmer so I am probably completely wrong, but it seem like
libjessie provides a class that works like com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
but would be called org.metastatic.jessie.provider.Jessie. But I don't know why
DART would have the same trouble compiling if you used the Sun SDK.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/jessie-discuss/2004-07/msg00002.html
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathMigration#head-075c1a5bba78d222e6090744b984789df0101053

Sorry I cant be of more help.

Kelly Clowers