apt-setup missing

Hi!

Last week I installed Debian Etch on a new machine, after installing
all the packages I wanted, I decided to switch the sources.list mirror
to another portuguese Debian mirror. I aways did this task using
apt-setup, since I don't know the url's for the various portuguese
mirrors. But the problem is that I can't find apt-setup, it used to be
on package "base-config" and now it isn't anymore. This package is now
a transitional package. Two weeks ago I installed Etch at another
machine and I had apt-setup...
I have done "dpkg -S apt-setup" on this last machine and found
apt-setup to be in package base-config...

So where is now apt-setup?
I already searched for the contents of packages at the oficial Debian
site and have not been sucessfull.

Thanks,

--
Filipe David Borba Manana,