sources and deb

Howto from sources to deb packages?

AAA
1) What are the informations added to the sources
2) Is there a database in my computer concerning what is installed on
it?
3) The outputs of the installing commands "apt-get",
"dpkg -i" and so on, are they saved/stored somewhere, or should
I save them if I want to consult them afterward?

BBB
In order to compile/convert to deb, I found the following command line:
"fakeroot debian/rules clean"... to be typed in the source directory...
(But where is the command, and hence what: what is the command in this
line?, fakeroot? it is not a command to compile/make, it is juste to
"fake
root"...)

Are there other ways to build a .deb from sources?

CCC
Is there a way to get half-depth information about
-- deb pakages
-- what are the problems encourtered when building a system
(those dues to
dependencies, those the debian developpers deal with..)
-- a tutorial?? (a tutorial, a tutorial, a tutorial...a tut)

DDD
A two speed system: a stable ground, and a user developped part?
(Howto..)

EEE
Regards

FFF
Christophe

You'll have text next that's not from me and I appologize for it.