Re: Laptop Battery

Just for those who want to read up on this subject, from a non
engineer point of view you might want to check out this link, or
read the gentleman's fine book.

http://www.buchmann.ca/toc.asp

This topic came up on the 1.7 volt Panasonic battery topic I was
involved with some time ago. Oh if you don't want to RFA, make sure
you buy those LI batteries fresh. If you ask why then I refer you
to the link above.

Now if someone knows a good source of fresh LI batteries for old
laptops let me know! Fresh meaning manufactured in the last 30-60
days, or sooner.

Gnu_Raiz