Re: Why do I bother?

On 2/17/06, Hal Vaughan <hal@thresholddigital.com> wrote:
> Courtesy is rising above others' rudeness and anger and being decent to them
> even in such a case.

Agreed. I also found the OP's attitude a bit unhelpful ("Why can't
Debian be more like Windows?" - gosh, where to start?) but I think we
should hold off from final judgment.

With any luck the reason for his continued silence is that he has gone
away, downloaded/bought a Sarge or Ubuntu installer, and is now either
happily using his fully-operational Debian(-type) system, or else
preparing carefully phrased, specific queries free from sweeping
general statements about how useless Debian is.

:-)

John