IP bandwidth consumption logging

Hello list.

I'm looking for a little tool that will provide me with, say, daily summaries of how much traffic was on each TCP and UDP port. A bit like the rather nifty iptraf but not real-time.

I want this because my server is capped to fairly small amounts of bandwidth each month and a friend has asked me to install teamspeak, a VoIP app. I want to be sure teamspeak isn't going to drive my bandwidth through the roof!

Does anyone know of any software like this? Seems like the sort of thing that should be easily apt-gettable but I can't find anything either in there or google.

Cheers,

Richard