Re: gui for apache?

Hello.  I recently installed Etch.  I had previously used Sarge.  On
Sarge, I had a webserver, where I would set stuff up via Webmin.  Is
there a gui for apache that comes with Etch?

Mark

You mean in sarge you can set up apache via webmin ?
Then I believe you can do that with etch too.

As usual ... apt-get install webmin-apache

I would, but I can't find webmin in the Etch repositories. Is webmin available in Etch? If so, can you tell me which repository contains it?