interface records errors

I can sometimes get the Wifi on my laptop so that it records an
error (ifconfig output) for every RX packet. During those times,
UDP communication is impossible, and TCP really slow.

What may be causing those errors? How can I log the reasons?

`. `'`

Invalid/expired PGP (sub)keys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

micro$oft is to operating systems & security
what mcdonalds is to gourmet cuisine.