Re: help with Debian

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Cuthbert Smith Consulting wrote:

> I am not a computer programmer, but feel fairly confident in my computer
> skills, I have created my website using FrontPage.  I need to know how to
> now upload my website to our webpage.

Not being one to support Frontpage (and, in fact, considering it extremely
harmful), I can tell you that, under its default configuration, Apache
will expect your HTML data to livein /var/www/html somewhere.  You can get
clues on exactly where by perusing /etc/apache/httpd.conf.  Upload
accordingly.

-Dennis Carr