Pen drive real unmount

Hello everyone.
I have a SanDisk cruzer mini.

The first weird thing is that the device is not the
same as other pen drives. Here's my fstab:
/dev/sda1       /media/cruzer   auto    rw,user,noauto
 0       0
/dev/sda        /media/usb   auto    rw,user,noauto  0
      0

So I must use sda1 for my pen drive, and sda for every
other pen drive I have used.

My question is that I can mount-unmount the device
perfectly, but in windows I notice that when I unmount
it  the light from the pen drive goes off... and when
I unmount it under linux the light stays on. A friend
told me that I should unmount it using eject, that the
light not going off is not a good thing, but nothing
changes. I don't know if it has to do with the fact
that my pen drive seems to be different ( having to
mount it on another device ), or what.

If anyone knows anything, please let me know.
Thanx for everything