Postfix failing to install in Etch

I ran "apt-get upgrade" yesterday.  Postix upgraded, but fails to start
with:

Running newaliases
Starting Postfix Mail Transport Agent: postfixpostfix/postfix-script: fatal:
usage: postfix start (or stop, reload, abort, flush, check, set-permissions,
upgrade-configuration)
 failed!
invoke-rc.d: initscript postfix, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing postfix (--configure):

Now I can't upgrade, for instance, lsb because it depends on
mail-transfer-agent, but an unconfigured Postfix doesn't supply one.

So, this appears to be bug 348645, only that's supposedly fixed in 2.2.8-6,
and Apt just installed 2.2.8-9.

Should I reopen 348645?  I await opinions?
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
   "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your