Re: http://ftp.debian-unofficial.org/debian/dists/sarge/Release.gpg problem.

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 02:40:37PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Edward Shornock wrote:
> > As demonstrated in my earlier follow-up, this is a three step process.
> > 1) Import the missing key with gpg --recv-keys [keyid]
> > 2) Add the key to apt-key with "gpg --export [keyid]|apt-key add -"
> > 3) run "apt-get update"
>
> Step one is inneceesary, just download the key and apt-key add it.

I was using step one to download the key.  I know that for "official"
Debian repositories, all one has to do is download
http://ftp-master.debian.org/ziyi_key_2006.asc and add that with
apt-key.  For the "unofficial" repositories, is there another way to
download the key without importing it into GPG?

I've been doing it "my way" because step one seems to me to be the
easiest way to download the missing key. If there's an easier way, I'm
all for it. :)