Re: downgrading xorg

So, obviously the source for my version of XOrg (6.9.0) not there. I tried through ATI web page (https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=300), but it has only version for X.Org 6.8. So Flavio's installer is downloading .rpm packages preconfigured for different XOrg version and driver version, which does not include XOrg 6.9.0. So my questions are:
yes, ati doesn't ship fglrx installer for xorg 6.9. iirc, you have to download the ATI Driver installer (.run file) that has the support for 6.9. using flavio's instructions you should be able to get extract the necessary files and convert them to .deb.

i haven't done that myself, though...

regards,

--
Lubos