Re: Mixing SSI and PHP

El lun, 06-02-2006 a las 00:07 -0800, Bill Wohler escribió:
> I was able to use PHP in my existing legacy HTML files with the
> following:
>
>   AddType application/x-httpd-php .html
>
> Next step was to be able to use PHP in my existing .shtml files as well.
> However, when I added the following
>
>   AddType application/x-httpd-php .html .shtml
>
> my browser no longer saw text/html but saw application/x-httpd-php,
> didn't understand it, and wanted to save it instead of show it.

In your php.ini is the key default_mimetype set to "text/html"?

Mine looks like this:

default_mimetype = "text/html"

> Is it possible to mix both SSI and PHP in a .shtml file? If so, do you
> have any configuration suggestions?

I guess your problem is with the actual .html or .shtml files that
don't contain PHP code, but even in that case if they're passing thru'
PHP they should get the text/html mimetype as default.

So make sure the php.ini (which you can locate in the output of the
phpinfo() function) has the right default.

Antonio.