gpm and autoscroll

Hi,

Is anybody able to use *both* autoscroll in any browser *and* the copy/paste feature of gpm with success?

As soon as I use autoscroll in X, pasting stops with gpm, unless I restart it.

I use repeat_type=raw on the gpm side and mouse protocol = evdev on the X side with gpmdata as the device.

Doing what http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=233933 says disables the mouse wheels.

I like autoscroll but it would be nicer if it did not necessitate a gpm restart.

BTW this is Sarge with security updates and kernel 2.6.15-ck3.