Re: gv bug, maintainer please?

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 01:51:14PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
| On Thursday 26 January 2006 13:35, Linas Zvirblis wrote:
| >> Does anyone know who the gv maintainer is?
| >
| >Martin A. Godisch

$ aptitude show gv | fgrep Maintainer:
Maintainer: Martin A. Godisch <godisch@debian.org>

The "control" file in the package supplies this information.

| Humm, I googled for ghostview, and came up with a different name & sent
| him a short message describing what happened.

You probably found the upstream developers, who are often not the same
as the person who creates the debian package.

-D

--
Microsoft has argued that open source is bad for business, but you
have to ask, "Whose business? Theirs, or yours?"     --Tim O'Reilly