Re: Howto setup my own CA the right way?

Thank you all for your replies.

I've set things up though, couple of times.
I will see how tinyca makes the certificates stores.

My main goal was to leave the conf files intact as much as possible.
Then after an upgrade you don't have to edit a lot of conf files.

Thx.