      I've been reading some stuff about apt, dpkg  and I wonder if it is
possible to have more control on package's dependencies. Is there other
package managers for debian that are able to support it?
      I've found this at www.debian.org
         " As you can see in the above example, APT also takes care of
removing packages which depend on the package you have asked to remove.
There is no way to remove a package using APT without also removing those
packages that depend on it.".
       I hope this only matters to apt. :S
       Thanks.

You can use dpkg for this scenario. For example if you want to remove exim without removing mailx, or the exim daemons....Caution as the below command will cause major issues with not properly addressed and is only for an example.

# dpkg --ignore-depends=exim4 -r exim4

Regards, Chris