Re: [OT] Mutt -- how to send tagged msgs. as bcc's ?

On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 11:20:56AM +0000, Magnus Therning wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 11:16:05PM -0800, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> >At this point, the only way I know to do this is to tag messages, hit
> >;r, write the message (after refusing to include any content from the
> >first tagged msg. body), quit with a save, then externally edit the
> >headers.
>
> It's possible to edit the tags in the message as well so you can skip
> the save and external edit. You need to stick the following in your
> .muttrc:
>
>  set edit_headers = yes

This certainly makes my process easy.  While not quite the perfect
couch-email-ist way to go (still no known answer to a single key
solution), this works well enough to make things feel good.

Thanks, Magnus!

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,