Re: mutt, mutt-ng and search in hole message

On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 12:29:04AM +0000, Michael Ott wrote:
>Hello!
>
>In evolution you can search strings in messages not only in the header.
>Can i do this in mutt or mutt-ng?

I hit '?' in the mailbox view in my mutt-ng and found:

 <Esc>b      M /~b                  search in message bodies

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Increasingly, people seem to misinterpret complexity as sophistication,
which is baffling--the incomprehensible should cause suspicion rather than
admiration.
     -- Niklaus Wirth