Re: apt-get update seems silent on unstable recently

Charles Hallenbeck wrote:

Hi folks,

For several days now, there have been no new packages reported with apt-get update, which seems unusual in my experience. I have been keeping my sid distro quite current, and now am wondering if I have a problem, or if the archives are idle. Anybody else been able to do a productive apt-get update for unstable packages this week?

Thanks,
Chuck
FWIW, I am experiencing the same things here. In my /etc/apt/sources.list I have

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sid main

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/