gv stuck in a loop when printing?

Greetings all;

Need quick answer folks, I'm burning paper by the ream here.

I have gv, running on a BDI-4.30 install, printing the docs for a piece
of the emc2 software package. I told it to print odd pages only as I
normally do things duplex here.  But ATM its on page 56 of the third
copy of the odd pages.  Whats going on and how do I stop it short of
rebooting the machine?

Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: