[Sid-i386] gksu and kdesu aren't working w/sudo

Greetings,

I'm trying to determine how I can get gksu and kdesu to work with sudo. I'd have sworn I'd done it in the past with Debian (and it's a default in Ubuntu , which is where I first used it).

Right now, gksu and kdesu ask for the root password.

sudo by itself, works fine.  It asks for the user's password.

I've searched the list archives, and Google and haven't come up with anything that didn't seem overly complicated. And, I'd have sworn I'd been able to easily accomplish this with Debian in the past (I just don't recall how).

Thanks.
--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com