Re: debian Gnu/Linux installation problem

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 05:50:59 -0800
kiran parmar <kiran.parmar.2006@gmail.com> wrote:

>         My name is kiran j parmar from india. I m trying ro install debian
> gnu/linux on my system..
>  Its AMD XP 1700  PC with 128 MB RAM & 80 GB H.D.D. Can you tell me
>

>  when i m boot from cdrom upto some option it's ok like
> enabling  fast fpu server restore done
> cheching for popad bug ok

these are not errors.

> error r come on later like
>
> enable extINT on cpu#0
> ESR value before enabling vector  :000002

I don't know for sure, but I doubt this is an error. If you are not familiar with linux, then you will be surprised by the fact that you get to watch it boot. This is normal. There should be large amounts of barely readable text streaming by on the screen. More importantly, do you get an actual system running with the installer asking you questions?