How to produce a list of all the packages that can be 'dpkg-reconfigure'd

Hello,

From time to time the dpkg-reconfigure pops up in this list a possible
solution the various problem with the installed packages.

I would like to know please how can I extract the list of possible
values that can be feeded to the dpkg-reconfigure utility. Is there a
hardcoded list or is this info containd inside the .deb file itself,
and if so how can I extract this info from the package on my system ?
Let hypothetically assume I want to reconfigure each and every package
on my system, that is without the obvious --all directive, can I do
this ? How ?

Thank you very much.
Maxim.

--